Mobile CRM Panel
onSpot Mobile CRM Panel is a unique solution for precise real-time tracking of increasing number of BTL offers on telco markets. It allows discovery of available and received competitor’s offers via SMS and Web channels, tracking of service usage, detection of BTL campaign triggering patterns. Clients receive quick email notifications on new offers and can use powerful on-line analytics for detailed analysis of all offers on market, user behavior patterns and offers history. Telco companies are using insights from this tool to create more adjusted and competitive products and services.
MARKETING OFFERS IN TELCO INDUSTRY HAVE EVOLVED
Trends in telco industry are use of stealth marketing, variety of touchpoints and high offer customization & micro-segmentation. Many offers on market have generic data on web sites and pricing elements only via BTL channels. Operators have almost no knowledge on competitor’s BTL offers.
MAJORITY OF OFFERS HAVE BECOME BTL
Operators have no awareness of more than one third of competitor’s offers. This can lead to having potentially non-competitive offers, increased churn rates and loss of revenue.
OTT SERVICES USAGE IS UNKNOWN TOPIC
OTT services have become opportunity as well as competition for telco companies. Trends in telco industry are focus on digital services, growing competition by OTT services, local cooperation with OTT companies and decline in roaming traffic. Operators are missing information on OTT / digital services usage (even with DPI systems). They cannot observe (competitor’s) digital services / products usage, don’t have insights on off-network (e.g. Wi-Fi) application / handset usage and don’t know which applications are popular / growing in popularity.
MANUAL BTL OFFERS TRACKING HAVE MANY CHALLENGES.
Lack of systematic and automated approach of user management and communication collection created many challenges in getting quality information:
- Missing information – CRM panel users don’t always report incoming messages.
- Information is delayed – Messages have to be forwarded and coded manually.
- Reliability – It cannot be verified if user really used handset / SIM he registered with.
- Fraud – Users can fake the data in order to get the incentives.
- Campaign triggers cannot be discovered – Cannot analyze usage behavior that triggered campaigns.
- Missing available (not purchased) offers – They are not communicated via SMS.
- Data cannot be deeply analyzed – Missing tools for CRM communication / usage analysis.
ONSPOT MOBILE CRM PANEL
INTEGRATED SOLUTION FOR TRACKING OF COMPETITOR’S MARKET OFFERS DIRECTLY ON-CHANNELS
A set of multichannel monitoring tools with centralized database, user panel recruitment/management application and powerful reporting/notification system are seamlessly combined into an efficient solution that can deliver accurate and complete information from market to any client in real-time.
- 1. MOBILE CRM PANEL USER MANAGEMENT TOOL – Two step user recruitment and management tool.
- 2. MOBILE APPLICATION – Captures operator’s messages and user activity and mobile application usage patterns.
- 3. PERSONAL WEB PORTAL ACCOUNT TRACKER – Captures offers from user’s personal operator’s web account.
- 4. REPORTING SYSTEM – Categorized data so it can be explored and notifies users on market offer changes.
1. MOBILE CRM PANEL USER MANAGEMENT TOOL
Integrated solution for user recruitment and management that ensures constant panel quality.
- Using social media and direct SMS messaging for user recruiting.
- With two step user selection process for precise panel development.
- Applies many different techniques in order to continuously deliver 100% quality of panel participants defined by strict SLA-s.
2. MOBILE CRM PANEL APPLICATION
Mobile application for android handsets that collects and forwards important information from user’s handsets into centralized database.
- Operator’s SMS messages to users.
- Traditional services usage: minutes, SMS, roaming, mobile and Wi-Fi data and location.
- Mobile applications usage:
- List of popular, new and growing applications on local market.
- Mobile applications data usage and on-device usage patterns.
- Mobile handsets usage patterns and mobile browsing behavior.
3. WEB PORTAL PERSONAL ACCOUNT TRACKER
Since a great deal of information is available only via Web channel, data is collected on daily level from this channel as well. Data from this channel can provide valuable insights about:
- Available (but not communicated via SMS channel) personalized services
- Services which are available and can be activated only via personal web site
- Data that triggers BTL campaigns like: out-of-bundle usage for all types of traffic (event that often triggers postpaid campaigns), rated traffic values and amounts, bill amount and bill payment / treatment activities
- PDF bill print-outs
4. POWERFUL DATA TAGGING, REPORTING AND NOTIFICATION SYSTEM
A system that uses custom algorithms to filter and categorize operator’s messages in order to allow easy data analysis and client notifications on critical changes on market.
- Quickly locate important communications via predefined categories.
- Explore user behavior.
- Go into several levels of details while browsing communication templates.
- Have a real-time data feed from market.
- Receive email updates on relevant news:
- New SMS communication from operator.
- New available offers on Web site.
- Changes in existing offers.
- Frequency of communication of existing offers.
- Call center calls.
AN ULTIMATE SOLUTION FOR COMPETITOR’S BTL OFFERS AND USER BEHAVIOR TRACKING
A modern service that delivers detailed and accurate real-time information on operator’s BTL offers, users behavior and mobile application usage.
- Effectively track majority of competitor’s BTL offers on most popular channels
- View market updates in real-time.
- Don’t miss important BTL offers.
- Get what you pay for – no fraud and fake users.
- Locate campaign triggers and observe usage patterns.
- Discover customized available (but not purchased) offers for competitor’s users.
- View available personalized digital products offers.
- Analyze BTL offer history and all current BTL offers on one place.
- Gain insights into OTT services usage and digital services consumption of competitor’s users.
SAMPLE TOOL SCREENSHOTS
This is a list of most frequently used on-line system reports and notifications that are delivered to clients on daily or weekly level.
SAMPLE CONSULTATIVE REPORTS
Consultative reports are designed to save client’s time by showing complete overview of BTL activity for selected time period in concise and qualitative way. Reports are created by experienced telco professionals who have been working in CRM and data analytics departments of regional operators.
SEGMENT OF REPORT CREATED FOR 6 MONTH TRACKING PERIOD
Report shows all major events for local market with 2 major mobile operators with sample of N=100 users.
CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS