onSpot Socializer is an unique social media tracking and consulting service that saves social media managers’ time by providing them with quality insights and new perspectives. Unlike any other service on market, it performs categorization of social media content based on client’s personal needs or industry specifics. This approach delivers new insights on competitors’ focus areas and resulting user engagement levels. Instead of generic reports, clients receive focused updates adjusted to their industry and interests and only for topics that are really relevant. In addition to fast daily email updates and traditional on-line reports, consultative overview reports prepared by experienced social media experts are highlighting all relevant qualitative topics that could be of interest to a client. This unique approach allows social media managers to receive unbiased and objective operational and strategic coverage of social media activity with minimal efforts.
CHALLENGES IN SOCIAL MEDIA TRACKING
- Social media managers don’t have time to dig into social media tools in order to locate important topics.
- Media buying agencies can be biased in presenting results to their clients.
- Each company has different focus, perspective and expectations from social media and monitoring tools.
- Generic social media analytical tools deliver generic results which are not industry/ market/ offers specific.
- Measured plain user engagement levels are almost useless without context.
- Tools deliver almost no actionable insights except obvious ones.
- Competitors’ strategies are difficult to locate and compare by using only quantitative results.
SOCIALIZER – UNIQUE APPROACH FOCUSED ON CONTENT
- Socializer is a service unique for each client.
- Important KPI-s are defined and segmented based on content according to customer’s industry and business needs.
- Posts are automatically and further manually categorized in order to allow both companies’ and users’ engagement analysis based on content.
- Clients can easily locate business focus areas, changes in time and see users’ reactions towards them.
- Daily and weekly update reports based on predefined categories provide information only on topics that are important to company.
- More than 100 traditional quantitative KPI-s as well as user interactions are still available via OLAP tool and predefined reports.
POPULAR SOCIAL MEDIA METRICS AVAILABLE FOR EACH CATEGORY
- More than 100 traditional quantitative KPI-s are available for in-depth analysis.
- More than 15 custom and industry specific reports is available for each client.
- User portal uses world’s most recognized reporting tool and data storage technology.
MODERATED CONSULTATIVE REPORTS
- Besides on-line reports, Socializer service delivers professional quarterly consultative reports made by senior experts.
- A team of highly skilled consultants is providing qualitative feedback on most important events on social media.
- Our reports give context to existing data, highlight important topics and offer unique qualitative and quantitative view on social media activities.
IDEAL TOOL FOR SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGERS
- Free your time by receiving focused and quality updates from social media.
- Discover competitors’ focus areas.
- Get user engagement KPI-s specialized for industry/ company/ business.
- Receive quick updates only for important social media activities.
- Get moderated quarterly reports that highlight qualitative and important events.
- Challenge media buying agencies by using unbiased and objective reports from social media.
SAMPLE TOOL SCREENSHOTS
This is a list of most frequently used on-line system reports and notifications that are delivered to clients on daily or weekly level.
SAMPLE SLIDES FROM QUARTERLY SOCIAL MEDIA REPORTS
Sample pages from custom expert created reports that address different topics for each client. Topics are selected based on client’s custom needs, noticed unusual social media competitor’s activities and can vary from specific custom analysis like post deleting practices to human assisted sentient analysis.
REPORT SUMMARY AND CONCLUSIONS
Main conclusions on all important topics in selected querter.
SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE AND EFFICIENCY
Overview of general media presence and activity efficiency, most effective actions and resulting user feedback.
Analysis of post audience targeting via various social media. Report shows on which topics are competitors mostly focused on in a time period.
Report shows content categories that were mostly favored by competitors and user feedback and interactions.
VOICE OF CUSTOMERS – SENTIMENT ANALYSIS
Custom analysis that shows user’s bias towards competitor’s, mostly used keywords and dominant comments.
Analysis shows historical overview of competitor’s activity on social media, highlighting all important events and competitor’s key moves in certain period.
CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS