Competitive Intelligence Tracker 3.0
CIT 3.0 is a tool that tracks complex competitor’s offers and activities on national markets used by many international companies. This tool delivers fast notifications on market changes, online pricing and competitive bench-marking capabilities, allowing companies to gain a competitive advantages on dynamic and complex markets. It provides reliable, standardized and detailed inputs from market to a number of departments such as marketing, customer value management, products and services, pricing, controlling and sales. By doing so, it allows them to build more competitive offers with faster time-to-market all the while becoming more market aware.
CHALLENGES IN OFFERS TRACKING
As digital media and new business models and platforms are becoming more popular, tracking of business offers on highly dynamic and competitive markets becomes increasingly complicated.
- Too many to track – Companies have thousands of offers.
- Difficult to locate – Information is scattered across many sources.
- Difficult to compare – Offers are not standardized.
- No history – Companies cannot analyze past and make assumptions on future.
HOW MUCH DOES THE LACK OF QUALITY INFORMATION COST?
Not knowing the right information in the right time can lead to many issues in decision making, some of which can have serious and long term consequences to company’s position on market.
- Cost of man hours for data collection?
- Revenue lost because of noncompetitive offers?
- Costs of bad decisions based on unreliable market data?
- Revenue lost because of lack of detailed market pricing inputs?
Lack of quality information in dynamic market can create serious challenges in company’s day-to-day operations, on many organizational levels: Staff is not always informed on new competitor’s products on time, cannot get complete market overview, cannot reliably benchmark against offers from competition, cannot learn from history and create trends for future and is focused on gathering data instead of using it.
CIT 3.0 – A TOOL THAT KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT COMPETITION
It is a unique and revolutionary multi-purpose tool that offers many advantages over traditional market tracking approaches and methodologies, offering many benefits to companies on dynamic telco markets.
- Provides complete and very reliable market overview.
- Delivers standardized and detailed information on all offers on market.
- Stores data on offers history allowing past analysis and future predictions.
- Enables advanced pricing and competitive benchmarking.
- Provides fast notifications on critical market changes.
ALL RELEVANT DATA ABOUT COMPETITION FROM MANY DATA SOURCES
An integrated solution which collects data from many data sources into a single and reliable point of truth about local markets.
BUSINESS AREAS ARE DEVELOPED BY SENIOR MI PROFESSIONALS
A team of experts with experience on a dozen of international markets and exposure to various businesses are creating industry specific data models which are both detailed and universal, allowing to track and compare all products, services and events on even the most complicated and diverse markets.
- Products and services
- Retailer’s offers
- Social Media
- BTL Campaigns
- Services and add-ons
VERY RELIABLE, CLEAN, DETAILED, STANDARDIZED AND SEGMENTED DATA
Unique synergy of knowledge and experience of best regional market intelligence, market research and business intelligence experts have created methodology and processes that deliver very precise, clean and organized data that can be used efficiently and without hesitation.
|Detailed daily snapshots of thousands of offers provide insights into market history and enable trend analysis.||A combination of multi-step semi-automatic data collection and data checking ensures very accurate data delivery.||Data standardization and segmentation allows quick data analysis, focusing only on relevant information.|
MANY WAYS TO VIEW THE DATA
Since information requirements are very different between job positions on various organizational levels, CIT system delivers data in many ways, tailored to specific users groups. Clients can adjust reporting portfolio, data feeds and notifications based on their needs.
- Email notifications containing most important changes on market are sent on daily/weekly level to preselected client’s addresses
- On-line predefined reports are built in advance to support most common user requirements in simple self-service manner.
- On-line analytics allows clients to conduct detailed analysis of collected data, pricing comparisons of tariffs, bundles and handset offers and historical competition bench-marking.
- Data export is available in PDF, Microsoft Excel, Power point, Word as well as option to dump raw data to company’s internal information or DWH system.
IDEAL TOOL FOR MARKETING AND FINANCE
CIT 3.0 can be used on many organizational levels, by marketing directors, product managers, controlling experts, pricing and data analysts and MI/CI experts and wherever there is a need for precise, standardized and up-to-date data. All of them can enjoy following benefits:
- More than three hundred standardized KPI-s available on-line.
- Compare all offers on market with minimum efforts.
- Build business cases in minutes instead of days.
- Get historical insights on market as never seen before.
- Never miss a change on market again.
After more than half of decade of operation, many EU companies have been enjoying benefits of CIT 3.0 tool, some of them having more than a hundred active internal users.
“onSpot CIT tool enabled us to react faster on competitor’s activities and significantly accelerate product pricing process by providing fast and reliable information from market.” –Natasa Kazic – Director of product marketing, Vip mobile
“CIT tool helps us to recover significant amount of work hours spent on searching and collecting data on competitor offers. We are now able to focus on reporting and data analysis instead of collection.” –Kristina Stojanović Čehajić – Customer Insights Manager, Telenor Serbia
“By using data from onSpot CIT tool, we have managed to finally get complete historical overview of competitor’s promotions which helped us adjust our future CRM campaigns against competition actions.” –Milica Pavlovic – Lead Campaign Planner, Telenor Serbia
“Access to onSpot Competitive Intelligence Tracker helped us get a clear and up-to-date overview of competitor’s offers and activities on Telenor’s Eastern European highly competitive local markets, allowing us gain edge over competition by reacting faster and more efficient” –Arslan Javed – Customer Marketing Director, Telenor CEE